Eiffel Tower, Cruise and Illuminations of Paris
Visit the Eiffel Tower
We leave our bus terminal and stop at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. The hostess will deal with the Eiffel Tower tickets to enable you access to the elevator and reach the 2nd floor. You will enjoy a unique view over Paris.
Seine River Cruise
We make our second stop at the Quai de la Bourdonnais and board a "Bateaux Parisiens" boat for a cruise on the Seine River with multilingual commentary (Duration : 1 hour).
Commentary available in: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Illuminations bus tour
After the cruise we board our bus again for a city tour to admire the illuminated monuments of Paris.
Children's commentary is available in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German.
* Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach
* Recorded commentary (digital sound) and personal earphone sets
* Tickets for the commented river cruise (1 hour)
* Ticket to visit the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower (no queuing access)
* Registered commentary for the Illuminations tour in 11 languages
* The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
* Kid's Club
* In summertime, a part of the tour will be done in day light
Every night except June 21, July 14, December 24 and 31, and special events
Departure: 6.15 pm
2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris (Pyramides Agency)
Duration: 05:00 h
Tickets will be sent in 24 hours in separate email.