Prague in a Day
€64,00 €60,00Order Now
Take in Prague’s highlights, including Prague Castle with the changing of the guards, Charles Bridge, and the Jewish Town. Enjoy a three-course Czech cuisine lunch and a cruise around Prague’s Venice.
Hit the road back in time to Prague Castle, built during the 9th century and commonly known as one of the largest castles in the world. On the trip there you will see such New Town and Old Town Prague attractions as the National Theater, Rudolfinum, Powder Gate, Wenceslas Square and the Dancing House. Hope off the bus and continue the rest of your day on foot.
Once you reach Prague Castle, you will be treated to a three course meal and drink at Jizdarna, a fabulous restaurant boasting the best view in Prague. After lunch your tour continues to Valdstejn, the most beautiful garden in Prague; you´ll also get the opportunity to explore the city´s Lesser Town, Kampa Island and Lennon´s wall. Cross over the Vltava River on the historic Charles Bridge. Soak in the incredible history and culture of Prague as you enjoy refreshments and travel in style down the Vltava on a river cruise.
Walk by Palach´s Square and through Parizska Avenue and Prague´s Jewish Town, where your guide will share a local´s knowledge of the area. Continue to the Old Town Square to see the old Town Hall and the world-famous Astronomical Clock dating back to the 15th century. End your incredible day in front of the Estates Theater, which hosted the premiere of W.A. Mozart´s Don Giovanni opera!
- Tour Prague Castle and enjoy a 3-course meal at Jizdarna
- Marvel at the magnificent Gothic St. Vitus Cathedra
- Take a guided cruise on the Vltava River
- See Lesser Town, the wonderful Valdstejn Garden, and Charles Bridge
- Stop at the Old Town Hall and admire the Astronomical Clock
- Pick Up From Downtown Prague Hotels
- Three Course Meal and Beverage
- Admission to River Cruise
Departure dates and times:
Daily all year (Exceptions: 24th and 31st of December,1st of January) at 10 a.m.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior the tour.
Národní street 38, Prague 1 or pick up at your hotel.
Duration: 7 Hours
- This tour is available in English, German, Russian, French, Spanish and Italian language.
- Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior the tour.
Offer: €64,00 Save: €4,00
Tickets sent by email!
Powered by Ticketbar