Alberobello, half-day excursion from Bari
€42,00 €35,00Order Now
Discover the iconic houses of Puglia on a half-day excursion to Alberobello
Learn the origins of the 15th-century buildings in the Aia Piccola district, visit the neo-classical Basilica Minor, and see the magical Casa D'Amore. The Trulli are the unmistakable symbol of Alberobello, listed among the UNESCO sites in 1996. Meet your guide and coach at the cruise port of Bari and departure for a 50-minute drive through the South inland to Alberobello.
- Visit Alberobello, the capital of the Trulli District and UNESCO site
- Enjoy free time for shopping or to visit the Trullo shaped church of Saint Anthony and the local food shops
- English speaking/bilingual experienced tour guide
- Comfortable tour in bus with air conditioning
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Walk through streets of Trulli buildings in the lovely Puglia town of Alberobello
- Visit the Casa D’Amore, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Wander down peaceful streets in Alberobello, talking to the locals
Bari cruise terminal
10:30 or 12:30 (local time)
approximately 4 hours
to the original departure point
bilingual English + German
Comfortable shoes are recommended. Some sites require a special dress code (e.g. churches).
Offer: €42,00 Save: €7,00
Tickets sent by email!
Powered by Ticketbar